Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ask a crush to be your friend on myspace.?

ok so i really like this guy and he said he was not intrested in me, but it was before he even really knew who i was or saw me in school. i found him on myspace i really want to ask him to be my friend on myspace but i'm afraid he will be like "omg this girl is stupid why would i want to be her friend gross!!" i'm scared..................................... do i do!!? or maybe when i go to school he will laugh at me!!!



Ask a crush to be your friend on myspace.?

I think that you should ask him to be your friend. i mean come on its just myspace. you never know what could happen though. you and him could start talking as friends and he could realize that he might like you after all. take chances!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans