Monday, November 30, 2009

So, there's this guy I really like. People say he's a player [as in big flirt]; I play har

Is he really a player as it seems? Alright, here's the story; I had a crush on this guy in 3rd grade, he was in the 5th grade. He always picked on me, and that was his way of showing he liked me. I moved and we lost contact for 4 years. I got reunited with him through myspace (my cousin's dating his best friend.). Then, we talked on the phone. He called me everyday for a whole week. I had a boyfriend, so I showed no sign of affection. Although I probably flirted without him knowing. He invited me to a dance, ice skating (a birthday party), and to the mall or something. So, he stopped calling and he calls on RARE occasions. Then, I dumped my boyfriend cause I realized.. I did like him more. So, my cousin's boyfriend and him came over for New Year's Eve. My cousin %26amp; her boyfriend went to a diff. room. I was stuck with him. We watched tv, and waited for the ball to drop. We were both sitting on different couches, he comes over and squishes me and lays on the couch with me (I was sitting).



So, there's this guy I really like. People say he's a player [as in big flirt]; I play hard to get. But..

um okay, sure. But don't play hard to get for too long because then he'll give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans