Saturday, November 28, 2009

It's a pretty girl that I like on myspace and she is East Indian, but she lives in another stat

I am a black guy and I am really attractive to her; but she doesn't know that. I email her before and I said that she was beautiful. Do you think that I will have a relationship with this girl on myspace even though she lives in another state? And what is a good question to ask her when I email her?



It's a pretty girl that I like on myspace and she is East Indian, but she lives in another state.?

Ask her about herself (i.e work, play, looks, likes). Keep her the center of attention. Don't get to pushy or discuss things like long term relations or love. Keep it playful and the communication going. If it's meant to be it will, you never know...



It's a pretty girl that I like on myspace and she is East Indian, but she lives in another state.?

I think you should go for it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans