Monday, November 30, 2009

How would you get a guy to like you?

There is a guy that i like and when I first met him, he was grounded, hes my neighbor and hes 16, we used to hang out a lot and he serioulsy is the sweetest guy I have ever met. We would talk a lot, mostly him talking about his friends but it was all good. Then afterwards I met his younger sister and started hanging out with her. We would hang out a lot, and I would go over a lot. He would still talk to me until he met one of my friends and with her we were really annoying around him and he started ignoring me and i said sorry and the we were fine but we didnt talk as much anymore. Then he made out with this girl that I really dont like, and she liked him and he liked her and then they got into a fight or something and dont talk anymore, and during that he started ignoring me again and i dont know why. I said sorry for if i did anything and he didnt say anything and on myspace I try talking to me but he doesnt talk to me anymore and I really want to be friends again what should i do?



How would you get a guy to like you?

try to act the way you acted when you were just friends.



maybe it freaked him out that you liked him because he thought of you as a sister?



How would you get a guy to like you?

It sounds like he's tired of you.



I dunno, best leave him alone until he talks to you.



How would you get a guy to like you?

You can't make someone like you.



If he wants to talk to you he will.



How would you get a guy to like you?

easy, throw yourself at someone else, i know from personal exp that it drives me nucking futs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans