Monday, November 30, 2009

Does this guy like me? im really confuzed!?

This guy i used to like has a girlfriend and everything. I liked him in like 5th grade..



i have always thought he was cute and he liked me at one point, too. His girlfriends best friend is in my class and shes always yelling his name and trying to get his attention. Me and him have been good friends since 4th grade.



He always talks to me anyway he can.. by asking 閳?what did you get on that test?閳?and that kind of stuff.



today me and my friend were playing with the photoshop on the computer and he came over and stood behind me and he was like wow is that you? i was like haha yahh. and i was making myself look rainbow and stuff. [ with photoshop ]and he was like 閳ユ笁ey i have a question閳? He paused until I was like 閳?what? 閳?br>



then he asked if i had the stapler. Which I thought was random because there were 24 other people in the class but he came over and asked me if I knew where the stapler was and it was like right in front of where he was standing.



Does he have any feelings for me? What is up with him?



He always does stuff like that but I don閳ユ獩 know if it means anything.



I want to talk to him over christmas break on the phone or something but how do I make it like I want him to call me? I do not have a myspace or facebook or i/m or anything like that.. I got grounded. I wont be getting it back so the home phone is all I have sadly.



Help please?



Best Answer: the person who helps me most. :]



Merry Christmas



Does this guy like me? im really confuzed!?

Yes he likes you hes just afraid because hes just confused and is worried about the way he feels. if u currently are grounded ask if theres a way that you can earn it back or swap groundings. Best of luck.



Does this guy like me? im really confuzed!?

Hopefully if you're aren't making too much out of a singular incident, there maybe a chance that he likes you. But to be sure you need to ask him. Tell him to have a good break and judge his reaction. If he does something that hints at him liking you, then call him over Christmas and maybe set up a date.



Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans