Saturday, November 28, 2009

Cant get this guy ot of my mind. should i forget him?

ok. theres is this guy i relly like in 5th grade [[im in 7th now]] so in 6th grade he broke my heart so i forgave him %26amp; started likein him again. but then a couple months ago on myspace he made a joke about going out with me. i was really hurt because i took it seriously. Now i cant get him out of my mind %26amp; i really wat to get over him but i cant. do u think i should forget him for being a jerk? or should just straight up tell him how i feel?



Cant get this guy ot of my mind. should i forget him?

Not knowing the whole situation makes this a hard question to answer... and I want to give you a real response... so I will give you the best advice I can, given the circumstances.



I have never in my life regretted telling someone how I felt about them. If the guy has treated or is treating you badly, you should tell him how you feel about that, too. The most important part of any relationship is communication... and if you really care about him, the best thing you can do is let him know.



The worst that will happen is - he'll be a jerk again... and the best thing? Maybe he will tell you he feels the same way. Either way, you lose nothing by telling him how you feel - and you have the potential to gain a lot.



Cant get this guy ot of my mind. should i forget him?

i think you should try to get over him,



and if that doesnt work,



tell him how you feel.



i'm 99.9% you'll feel better.



good luck!



Cant get this guy ot of my mind. should i forget him?

What's up with all 7th graders in here! OMG Seriously. And why do you even have a myspace OMG.....



lyke omg PUPPY LOVE



Cant get this guy ot of my mind. should i forget him?

Firstly you should tell him how you feel. If he doesn't react in a way a caring person should, then forget him. Live, learn, and have fun! You're still young and there will be many more boys out there.



Cant get this guy ot of my mind. should i forget him?

How are you going to forget him if you can't get him out of your mind? Anyhow, he wasn't a jerk, as you said, it was just a little joke, so again why would you forget him for being a jerk. Tell him how you feel? Nope. The third option would be to spend a little more time getting to know him, then take it from there.



Cant get this guy ot of my mind. should i forget him?

Hmmmmm well what do you want to do. If you still want to see this boy i would find out why he made the joke in the first place. Maybe he doesnt want to see you anymore.



Cant get this guy ot of my mind. should i forget him?

You should tell him your feeling....After that, you better forget him...If got guy always hurt you, that no use for you and he will hurt more hurt....You can forgive him but you can't have other feeling again.....



My friend , just forget that person always hurt you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans