Saturday, November 28, 2009

There is this guy that may like me....but he won't ask me out!?

OK, there is this guy that me and my friends think likes me. One of the reasons was becuase my friend saw his staring at me and was going to say something to me and she looked at him and he turned away all blushing.



I cuaght him a few times staring at me in class, and my friends tell me he looks over sometimes.



The problem is that he is on myspace and I added him and messaged him, but he never replied, and I know he read it becuase it said he did. Was he too nervous or shy, or he didn't know who I was?!



I was thinking about asking him out, but I'm way to nervous, and I know he's really shy becuase he's really shy with his friends too. I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ASK HIM OUT!!



Help?



There is this guy that may like me....but he won't ask me out!?

Many guys are really shy, so you have to take the initiative. You ask him out, up front, plain and simple, no games. Approach him sometime, and simply say " I've seen you looking at me at times, and was just wondering, if you wanna go out sometime?" That's all it takes. Now, do you like him to have enough NERVE to ask? Nothing will ever get started if neither one of you take the risk of getting shot down. And, ya never know ... he just might turn out to be your soul mate. Asking face to face will not give him the option to weenie out of a reply, unlike when you messaged him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans