Saturday, November 28, 2009

Dating a quiet guy...?

I am dating this wonderful guy named Dami. We have almost everything in common, we plan for our futures together, and we enjoy spending time with each other. Problem is, when we are together, we don't have much to talk about. Even when he calls me, he asks me how my day was, and that's the end of that. I can ask him a million questions about family, friends, himself, etc. and he will answer, but he doesn't continue the conversation himself. Sometimes, it seems like he calls me just to listen to my voice! While we are texting, or messaging on MySpace, though, he has LOADS to say! He's naturally a quiet person, I know, but what does this mean if he doesn't have much to say to me IN PERSON or ON THE PHONE? It's awkward to go on dates w/ him because he is so quiet, and we can't really go on a double date because neither of us has a friend with a significant other.



By the way, I am 15 years old, and he just turned 17 this month.



Thank you for your time and help in this matter...



Dating a quiet guy...?

It's really tough......lol



Well,try to chat with him on the things he's interested in or he's good at.Maybe basketball or sth else.What's his hobby?



I think he really loves you.Best wishes for you two~



^_^



Dating a quiet guy...?

Try and find something he is interested in and talk to him about it



Dating a quiet guy...?

well if he says he'll work on it wait a while but it looks like you are the leader in this realationship lol



Dating a quiet guy...?

lol hes just like me..hes shy



Dating a quiet guy...?

my husband is like that... he's gotten better over time but a lot of time i just had to learn to be at ease with quiet. and it may take a while for you to have comfortable silences but as you get better with that, he'll get better with talking more and you will meet in the middle.



Dating a quiet guy...?

Try talking about something He is interested in, like video games, or football. A 15 yo male, doesn't like to talk in generalm much less on the phone. Guys that age, and even 27 like me, are not open with what's going on in their mind and telling this to anyone. Talk about something he likes. God I hate talking on the phone. ughh



Dating a quiet guy...?

dump that boring ***



Dating a quiet guy...?

hey, i'm like that! well, you see, he can think clearly when typing, but has trouble with convos in real life! I think you should tell him to say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans