Saturday, November 28, 2009

How do i get a hot guy 2 years older than me who is a football player on my school's rival team

okay, there is this guy i met on a cruise who is gergous and i really like but not only does he live 40 minutes away from me but he plays of my school's rival football team. we talk on the phone and on myspace but thats just about it.



How do i get a hot guy 2 years older than me who is a football player on my school's rival team to ask me out?

Why not ask him out ?



HS guys are not very sophisticated...



How do i get a hot guy 2 years older than me who is a football player on my school's rival team to ask me out?

40 min isnt that far if you drive, you guys could make it work. talk to him about it and tell him you like him. and as far as him going to your rival school, oh well you guys like eachother, that shouldnt matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans