Saturday, November 28, 2009

Confused about a guy i like, help?

okay so i've liked this guy for 3 months now, and last year at college he used to be funny and nice to me but i wasn't single then. When college started back 2 months ago, he was always looking at me but wasn't the same around me, he seemed quieter and never said anything to me (like he used to). i added him on myspace and now and again we'd leave comments or cartoon picture things, even though we never talked at college but 3 days ago he sent me one and i sent him one back with a comment but at college the next day i couldn't make eye contact with him or anything cause i get so nervous around him, and i'm really shy, i did still see him looking at me though.



The worse thing is he has become quite close to some girl and all his mates were joking around and saying they're gona get together etc but her friend(also mine) was saying no way... and i don't think she likes him in that way.



Could he have ever liked me, i'm such an idiot, have i blown it? what can i do!



Confused about a guy i like, help?

Ask him out ,lunch or something . you or him need to make a move . send him a note.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans