Saturday, November 28, 2009

Why would a girl tell a guy she marrying another guy?

during the h.s. years I knew girl from a friend. I was in love with her., a rumor from her friends got around saying I was going to marry her, etc. I never got a date with this girl ", she only knew me as a good friend and that was it. High school was over in 2005. no communication there and here for two years.myspace site, facebook site. she on flirting with me. I moved from ny to FL.Then she comes out of nowhere in the middle of 2007 on aim and tells me Shes getting married to another guy. buts she not married by church yet. and she also says my dream would be to live in FL.(thats where i am at) I am hurt. Why is she telling me this now? is this a bad Joke to go to ny for her. .Is this to trap me. does she care.(It doesn't look like it)



thanks for your responses.



Why would a girl tell a guy she marrying another guy?

She sounds like a typical HEARTLESS B@#ch to me. I have known plenty of those in the past. You need to sever all ties with her. She is a parasite and not worthy of your love my friend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans