Monday, November 30, 2009

Is this guy interested & just shy? What should I do?

I'm interested in this guy, and he is interested in me also. We started making eye contact for a while but he wouldn't come up to me and start talking. One day he added me on myspace and I messaged him and we talked through messaging for a while and he mentioned he didn't introduce himself before because he was shy until he knows someone. A few days later. he walked me to class but didn't talk to me until I walked up to him a few days later. I waited for him at the end of a football game for him to come up to me, but he didn't then either, %26amp; I know he saw me. Do you think he is still interested and is just too shy? Should I continue to walk up and start talking to him, wait, or back off?



Is this guy interested %26amp; just shy? What should I do?

Have you heard of "hard to get". He's playing it safe - he may be shy, maybe he feels like he shouldn't have to "hang all over you", especially at school. Keep chatting, ask him out for a coffee or to hang out.



Remember that you might make him feel more comfortable with talking to you gradually outside of school first.



Is this guy interested %26amp; just shy? What should I do?

yeah he's shy... just keep talking to him through myspace and get comfortable so he won't be shy around you anymore



Is this guy interested %26amp; just shy? What should I do?

I think he might be interested in you, but he's too shy to start up a convorsation. Why don't you break the ice? :)



Is this guy interested %26amp; just shy? What should I do?

As long as you guys both have feeling for each other just talk it through and try to understand him more but do not let him think that you are desperate.



Is this guy interested %26amp; just shy? What should I do?

To me it sounds like he is shy so keep talking to him, he may become more confident and finally pluck up the courage to talk to you first instead. The other option is to ask him straight out whether he likes you or not. If he does then he should soon become more confident talking to you, if not you can do better than him.



Is this guy interested %26amp; just shy? What should I do?

Tell him that you shouldn't have to approach him every time. He'll probably listen and it shouldn't be a problem. If it doesn't forget him, I'm shy too but I think thats just unaccpetable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans