Monday, November 30, 2009

Is this guy over me, i need to know now so i can stop thinking about it and move on...?

Hes now living in my house, weve been together for almost 4 months. I didnt want him to move in, I said wed just be friends...his roomate kicked him out. He is 34, mexican, with an awesome job. Im 25. He used to be so romantic and into me...since hes moved in he has been busy with work and not been taking me out. Weve been fighting a lot, all started by me. I admit im needy, but i felt like i was loosing him. After one weekend when he invited me to a concert and dancing and one of my guy friends tagged along i got drunk and cried two hours and he didnt speak to me for 2 days. He left me a note that had a list of "facts" aka things i did wrong. After a lot of pressuring on my part to talk he finally said it wasnt what he thought. I saw on myspace that he had written "Dare I ask you for a date" on someones page. He said that was two weeks ago and they never met and he is sorry. He was pissed that i was nagging him, of course men hate that. I let yesterday to go out of town



Is this guy over me, i need to know now so i can stop thinking about it and move on...?

He's looking to cheat. If the first thing he did was log on and change his profile, then he's looking for something. Plus you saw on the myspace thing that he was messing around, and if you hadn't caught him, then who knows what might have happened.



You need to sit him down and ask him to define your relationship. If you are exclusive, then he needs to get off these websites and focus on you. You know he can, because he's shown you that affection, he just needs to do it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans