Saturday, November 28, 2009

I can't stop thinking about this girl on myspace in my area. What should I do?

There is this girl in my area on myspace that seems like the kind of girl I'm looking for. She likes to work on things mechanical doesn't mind getting dirty really pretty. I just can't get her out of my mind. I can tell that she wouldn't want to go for a guy like me. I've tried to send her a message but she doesn't respond. I really want to move on and I'm not sure why I even try to go after girls like that. I've not had a date in a long time that hasn't ended horribly for me. I don't know why I keep thinking these girls are going to be different. I shouldn't care but for some reason as more time of being alone goes by the more upset I get over rejection. I guess a man shouldn't be alone for more than 15 years like myself. I just want to forget about this girl and move on back to my life of just work and home. No more being disappointed.



I can't stop thinking about this girl on myspace in my area. What should I do?

If you've never met her in person, that's probably your first problem. If she's the kind of girl you say she is, then she probably HAS been out on dates in the past 15 years and may even find it creepy that you are trying to hook up with her through the internet. If she's living in your area, then you must run into her somewhere, the grocery store, hardware store, wait to say something when you are in person, not over a message. Those almost always end badly. Until then, move on! no use in spending time worrying about someone like that.



I can't stop thinking about this girl on myspace in my area. What should I do?

looks like you answered your own question. You dont even know if this girl is a poser or not. Try and like someone who you know is real. Fall for them instead.



I can't stop thinking about this girl on myspace in my area. What should I do?

learn to live a defensive lifestyle. do a google search on "LEYKIS OR NOT - LEYKIS 101 RULES" and read the book entitled "THE GREAT FEMALE CON" BY ANDEY RANDEAD...HEY, YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW LUCKY YOU REALLY ARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans