Monday, November 30, 2009

Does this guy like?

Ok So there is this guy at my school that I really like and I am pretty sure he likes me to but the problem is he has not messaged me back on myspace after I have sent him countless messages and at school he always checks me out and looks like he wants to talk to me but never does so my friend that is friends with him is going to ask him on monday who he likes and tell him that I really like him I am hoping he likes me too.



Does this guy like?

well.... first, stop sending him countless messages on myspace. you are definitely going to be driving him away if you don't stop.



he probably looks at you like this, i haven't spoke to her.. i haven't done anything... and she is ALREADY sending me a billion msgs. and such .... why on earth would he want you as a girlfriend?? stop doing that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans