Saturday, November 28, 2009

This guy is soooo confusing, help?

Okay so I've been talking to this guy at my school online lately, and he doesnt know me in person, but he knows what I look like from myspace and everything. So he IM's me like within a minute everytime we're both on. He flirts with me. He sends smiley faces..



but the thing i don't get is, he alwayys brings up girls! like he told me how he is going to the mall today with some girl cause she asked him to. and he told me two days ago that some girl left him her number at work, and how she was hot and older and all this stuff. I don't understand him.. is it to make me jealous? he also occasionally calls me dude online.. so does he like me or he just wants to be my friend?



This guy is soooo confusing, help?

He likes u its a man thing, play it carm he come runnin.



This guy is soooo confusing, help?

Now you got me confuse.



This guy is soooo confusing, help?

Well he's never met you so he probably not into you. Flirting on the internet is so easy that guys tend to do it a lot. I think you should meet him, at school, and see what it is like in person



This guy is soooo confusing, help?

it sounds like you want more than him be friends and move on see what happens good luck



This guy is soooo confusing, help?

This guy sounds like a player. I would be his friend and talk to him...but I would not date him. He sounds like a heart break waiting to happen.



This guy is soooo confusing, help?

maybe hes trying to show off saying oh look at me im a major flirt or something like that .. i dont know for shure but maybe he thinks if you know he has "dateing experience" you will go out w/ him because he know say some good movies, resturaunts... parks,,...



This guy is soooo confusing, help?

I think it all depends on the guy's age, I'm just guessing by your question that you are both in high school. Sounds like he is totally trying to make you jealous, he wants to show you how wanted he is and that you should feel lucky that he is talking to you, and as long as you don't hit on him, he'll keep after you. The dude thing could just be the way that he talks, and since you guys don't know each other that well he can't really call you anything else like honey or sweety or anything you know?! so he's stuck with "dude".



This guy is soooo confusing, help?

he's into you. but he's lying about all that stuff, almost guaranteed. remember, if somebody's goin' out of their way to let you know how great they are..... then most likely they are insecure and are not all that great. he's trying to make you think he's a cool guy and could get all these chicks while making you feel like he's some macho man at the top of the food chain. sounds like a douche to be honest with you.



This guy is soooo confusing, help?

Some guys don't know when they are flirting. It might not seeem like flirting to him. He might not like you. He probably just thinks your a good friend. And tells you what's going on in his life. xx



This guy is soooo confusing, help?

hahahaha, i have that exact same problem. except with the situations (the number at work, the mall...), mine are different. he is probably a BIG BIG flirt. this one guy friend , told me he does it (flirty) for fun and it doesn't mean anything. he's just a flirt. maybe that's what he's doing. i would just be friends with him.



This guy is soooo confusing, help?

About Lassy D's comment-don't meet a guy you don't know anything about!!!



This guy is soooo confusing, help?

this can get really confusing cause it could be that he wants to make you really jealous, or he just wants to be your friend. i wouldn't rely on the jealous bit, cause it would be devastating if u ended up being incorrect.



This guy is soooo confusing, help?

well...he sounds like rite now just wants to be friends! guys hardly ever realize they are flirting if u like him then just flirt with him. and wen he brings up girls just try and change the subject FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans