Saturday, November 28, 2009

I met this guy online. I have a question.?

We have been chatting for about a month and we met two weeks ago. He's not my boyfriend or anything but on his "myspace profile" this girl is always leaving him comments like "kisses" or "you should let me love you". Now I don't know if I should confront him or let it be. She is not prettier than me but I don't know what is going on between them. I don't want to let myself like this guy if he's seeing another female. What should I do?



I met this guy online. I have a question.?

i would ask him about it



I met this guy online. I have a question.?

It's been two weeks. I wouldn't take the relationship with this guy too seriously at this point.



I met this guy online. I have a question.?

ask him about it.



I met this guy online. I have a question.?

ASK HIM WHAT HE THINKS OF YOU AS A FRIEND, A GIRLFRIEND, OR SOMETHING IT WONT HURT TRUST ME!!



I met this guy online. I have a question.?

He's not your boyfrand you just met two weeks ago. Both of you are free to do whatever you want at this point.



I met this guy online. I have a question.?

confront him..but don't make it look like your freaking out about.



I met this guy online. I have a question.?

doble date



I met this guy online. I have a question.?

good question. you could bring it up but look on her profile first and see if he has written comments back to her. Is she on his top are u on his top?



I met this guy online. I have a question.?

You can ask him about it. But since you are admittedly not his girlfriend, just ask in a casual way not like you are accusing him of anything.



I met this guy online. I have a question.?

if i were you, i would casually bring it up.



be like 'hey, i was just wondering wat our status was'



or something cheesey like that.



(i dont know im not good at exact words)



but if u guys seem close than yah know, talk about it.



i mean, him and that girl could just be close.



but i dont know.



i would ask him about it.



or check out her myspace. and see if she says anything about him on it.



hope this helped!



good luck!



:)



I met this guy online. I have a question.?

give it a while..but u shld tlk to him abt it if it bugs u tht much..



I met this guy online. I have a question.?

be very careful sounds like you could be getting involved with someone with issues.



I met this guy online. I have a question.?

I'm kind of involved in an on line relationship myself, and I don't much like it. this feeling of not knowing if he really is who he says he is, and does he care about me the way I care about him, is driving me nuts. so, I don't have any advice to offer, just tell you that you aren't the only one.



I met this guy online. I have a question.?

Sounds to me like she's needy if she's asking him to love her. Doesn't sound like he's all that interested, otherwise he WOULD be loving her. You're not dating and you just met - if you start asking questions and sounding jealous in any way, he's going to run in the opposite direction of you. Take it slow - neither of you have made any committment to each other.



If you want, the next time you see him, if you're near a computer, you can "introduce" him to your friends by showing him the people on your page. Maybe then he'll show you around his page and let you know who everyone is.



I met this guy online. I have a question.?

First of all you don't know if the girl is prettier than you to him. secondly if the girl feels like she can leave him little notes like that then he is probably playing you both. if that is the case then you need to leave it and the guy alone and try to find someone that is not on the computer.



I met this guy online. I have a question.?

I think you should ask yourself whether you like him or not. If you really like this guy you should so something nice to make him notice you. Or you should try to ask him or his friends who is she, a girlfriend or a friend. And he likes her or you. If he likes her try to get over it. Hope I help.



I met this guy online. I have a question.?

leave this guy online, he is not real, he is a fiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans