Friday, December 25, 2009

About a guy? i need huys and girls to anserw.?

alright.



theres this guy that i REALLY like.



like ive never felt this way about ANYONE before.



no joke.



Well.....i talk to him every day at school during the passing periods because we have no classes together.



If youre wondering how i know him, he was in my class wayy back.



Well anyways.....one day on myspace i decided to start talking to him again.



Ever since then, we talk every night on the phone.



Well....a while ago, He said that he liked me like back in december.



Well, like last week i asked if he still liked me because come on, it's been almost three months and he still hasn't asked me out. And its not like im his first girlfriend. Almost every girl in our whole school likes him. Well......he said "yes i still like you"



so anyway......getting to the point.



is it strange that he still hasnt asked me out yet?



is it okay for me to ask him?



like [[to get together]]



boy friend.Girl friend?



help.



and thanks a bunch for reading this long *** thing :)



About a guy? i need huys and girls to anserw.?

he definatly likes you because guys dont say they like you just for the hell of it.



but maybe if your not the most popular person in the school ..and it sounds like he is pretty popular he is ...not embarressed ..but just like scared what his friends might think...haha trust me same thing is happening to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans