Friday, December 25, 2009

I need guy advice. Please!!!?

OK, Here's what happened I went to a Karaoke bar with some friends. Then this really gorgeous guy went up to sing. I couldn't keep my eyes off him. Anywho later this song came up that i really liked and i got up to dance by myself. He came through the crowd and started dancing with me. After a few hours I built up the courage to ask him to dance again. He was cool with it. It was a slow dance so we were able to talk to each other. He seemed so cool and we clicked. So after the Dance I didn't want to have one of those "What If" moments so I asked him if he had a myspace account. He didn't then he asked if I did. I said yes. He wanted to know what it was and I wrote it down for him with my phone #. That was a week ago and I haven't heard anything from him. I'm not sure if I sould even expect to hear from him. What does this all mean. Did he like me or was he just being nice. Why ask if he wasn't going to do anything about it. Oh %26amp; he lives like 3 hours away. But he has business here too.



I need guy advice. Please!!!?

Typical guys eh hah - id say wait til the weekend, and if he doesn't call then forget about him. Its always easier to call on the weekend because there's more going on, and a reason to call, you know? Plus maybe he is shy? He may have been into you, but sometimes for some reason or another they just don't end up calling! Don't take it personally if thats what happens. Remeber to get his number if he contacts you though, then this waiting business can stop! Good luck.



I need guy advice. Please!!!?

Hopefully for you he is busy or lost the paper and you see him again... but most guys call right away with a day or so...maybe he is married or involved and he was just being crazy out one night with friends! (always keep your eyes open to that!!!) Just my opinion.... an avaliable guy would have called if he was intrested! Hes definately not shy to come dance with you!



If you dont hear from him by weeks end move on, you obviously werent important enough if he calls much longer than that! If you really like someone, you call within a day or so!



I need guy advice. Please!!!?

Well, he's probably just scared or shy, or like you said, just being nice. I would wait a few more days then if you don't get a call or something, move on.



I need guy advice. Please!!!?

Maybe he lost the paper. Maybe he lost his nerve. If you have any way of finding him, try again. It's worth it.



I need guy advice. Please!!!?

He saw your myspace and thought it sukd.



I need guy advice. Please!!!?

Prolly a busy individual and he just hasnt had the time to contact you back so you really shouldnt stress to much about it. if you still dont hear from him in a few more days I would say to just move on with life.



I need guy advice. Please!!!?

he was probably just flirting and having a good time. maybe he is trying to figure out how to make a myspace page to talk to you.



I need guy advice. Please!!!?

He may have lost the paper you wrote it on.



Maybe go back to the bar when you think he will be there, and see what happens. I wouldnt approach him tho, let him come to you.



I need guy advice. Please!!!?

yea he prolly was being nice sry........



I need guy advice. Please!!!?

maybe. . he is a very busy person. maybe. he simply misplaced your / his notes in the shirt that was laundered.try going back to where you meet him same day of the week same time..



I need guy advice. Please!!!?

Hmmm that's always a tough one. Who knows maybe he just lost ur number. I mean no one really knows. Lol he might be searchin all over myspace for u! Lol but there is always the chance that he was just being nice. So my advice is not to let it bother u and go out there and have fun! If he calls then great! But if he doesn't there is plenty of guys out there just waiting to meet you!



I need guy advice. Please!!!?

If he isn't a doctor he doesn't have excuse, he was looking for a good night out w/ friend perhaps, odds are you wont hear anything after a week, you would at least have gotten a 3 sec phone call if he was interested.



I need guy advice. Please!!!?

He is married and or has a girlfriend.....he will call the next time he is there on business, for a booty call.......you will go out with him, get pregnant and have his child......you will continue your dismal life raising a fatherless child.....or you can forget him, and when he does call hang up....if he was worth anything and you clicked like you said ....he would have called by now.......most men are dogs.........I said most......most men think that they are doing an in-service to womankind if they only share there loins with just one woman.....So in my infinite years of wisdom......I'd tell you to move on.......you sound sincere and a good person.....save your heart for a guy with the same size heart as you have....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans