Friday, December 25, 2009

How do i make this guy want me more? any suggestions?

Im almost postive that this guy likes me were both 18. and he when he talks to me, he gets nervouse and looks happy and smiles when he talks to me, he flirts 2. when we dont talk at school we talk on myspace 2. He gives me hugs everytime i see him (real hugs not the fake ones) how do i make him want me more? what do i say or do?



How do i make this guy want me more? any suggestions?

girl you gotta work it =)



Firstly you need to make sure you're giving him the same vibes back. The best thing about first meeting and talking to a new guy is getting all dressed up and stuff like that. Why wait for him to make the move, suggest going to get lunch or coffee together one day. Just make sure you're making it so its no big deal, play it off as a friend invite until youre comfortable enough to show him its more. and FLIRT! It definately sounds like he likes you, so dont be worried!!! Just put yourself out there and I bet you'll be suprised at how much things will work in your favor.



PS. Myspace message him asking him if he wants to grab lunch or coffee. Its a great way to hide the fact that you're nervous about it and youll seem very confident and flirtatious. Plus it prevents you saying the wrong thing, or stumbling your words. Good luck girl!



How do i make this guy want me more? any suggestions?

aww i wish i knew too!



i think were at the same situation...well kinda....but anyways..what sometimes helps me is when a guy gives me a massage. =] maybe u could try it on him



How do i make this guy want me more? any suggestions?

if you like him do what i always fail at doing and tell him if you're ok with that.



How do i make this guy want me more? any suggestions?

nothing additional !!



let things go it's way ..



normally and simply !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans