Monday, December 28, 2009

I don't understand this guy. Please help!?

I saw the guy I like other day for the 1st time in like five months at the movies. When I saw him he kept staring at me and blushing. Then at the end of the movie he was standing in front of me and staring at me/checking me out for a couple of minutes and the he just left. I'm not sure if he waiting to talk to me.His face was also red. The I saw my crush again 1 month later and he was blushing a heck of a lot. He also smiled at me and he raised his eyebrow. Plus his eyes got wide and he face got beat red when he realized it was me He also had some gleam in his eyes. Then he was just looking at me a lot and he was stuttering when he was talking to his friend. What does this mean? My friend said he was also amused and pleased to see me. So anyways he had me blocked before I added him to myspace.



I don't understand this guy. Please help!?

do you need reassurance?? this guy seems like hes into you. maybe you should talk to him next time you see him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans