Friday, December 25, 2009

Should I CUT this guy off or be the BIGGER person???

There's this guy I met in college a couple yrs ago ...we were just "talking" to eachother at the time but he moved back to his home state so nothing happened....however ever since he still calls me out of the blue, %26amp; then suddenly stops, %26amp; multiple times when he said he would call back he never did...the last call i got from him was last Sept..... he made also plans to see me then made up some lame excuse %26amp; canceled,....



%26amp; sometimes when we talk on the phone, he says things like "i wonder what would have happened if i had stayed"...He also does weird things, for example, one time he Imed me %26amp; i took a while to IM him back, once i finally did, he just logged off w/ no response.......



well i recently put a new pic up %26amp; 2day he sent me a myspace comment about my pic %26amp; askin how i've been...



SHOULD I RESPOND TO IT w/ a casual reply....or just ignore him like he kind of did w/ me......i actually don't really have feelings for him anymore, just curious about your opinions??



Should I CUT this guy off or be the BIGGER person???

It's not an issue of being the bigger person. You tried to communicate, and he didn't.



I'd say wait until you get a few messages (and they're spaced closer together) before responding. Sometimes, it's a matter of someone having to go somewhere but sometimes it isn't. This sounds like the latter category.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans