Monday, December 28, 2009

Me and a guy does he like me you be the judge?

okay theres a guy i like right? Well, i have liked him for about a month now and we have a class together in the morning and he has started sitting next to me and talking to me. the first time he sat next to me he told the kid that usually sits next to me that he stole his girl which i thought was kind of cute. Anyway he tries to talk to me and walk with me after class and we do sometimes so my question is do you think he likes me? i added him on myspace the other day and he talked to me the next day about a few pictures that were on there and ever since he sat with me the first time a few days ago he sits with me alot now and i like him alot hes gosh damn good looking too so thats a major plus. thanks.



Me and a guy does he like me you be the judge?

i think he likes you,girl,,( congrat ) so don't put your price to high now ( lol ) flirt back give him signal if you like him,,,oooohhhh this is going to be fun,,good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans