Friday, December 25, 2009

I think this guy likes me.. but i dont like him?

theres this new guy in school who i know likes me.. but we have nothing in common and i dont even want to be in a relationship at the moment! But he keeps trying to talk to me and all that in school and on msn and myspace... first i thought that maybe hes just trying to make new friends but everyone said that he never did that to them and that its so obvious :S well anyways, howw do i get him to back off? i dont want to tell him to just back of cuz its kinda rude and he never did anything to me to deserve that.. so any ideas?:S thanks



I think this guy likes me.. but i dont like him?

Use the "friend" word a lot with him.



I think he'll get the hint.



I think this guy likes me.. but i dont like him?

ignore him



I think this guy likes me.. but i dont like him?

Block him on myspace and facebook and msn and everything else. Then, tell him to back off or get one of your guys friends to pretend you're together in front of him, like hold hands or something. If that doesn't work gross him out by telling him something wierd. Good luck.



I think this guy likes me.. but i dont like him?

Why can't you be friendly to him?



Or do you only talk to boyfriend material??



I think this guy likes me.. but i dont like him?

Sometimes you just need to be blunt about it %26amp; other times... well... other times you need to go into excruciating detail about how much you are crushing on this other guy %26amp; how you feel so comfortable talking to him because he's such a good friend.



In other words, give him the "just friends" treatment where you talk about other guys to him %26amp; use the term friends in almost every sentence. If he doesn't get that, then you may want to start ignoring him a little %26amp; try to distance yourself from him. If that doesn't work? Just be blunt %26amp; tell him that you only want to be friends %26amp; do not want a romantic relationship from him. Being blunt is not the same as being rude.



I think this guy likes me.. but i dont like him?

how do you know he likes you like that? so he hasn't done it with other people, maybe he just wants to be your friend. Why are you special to him. maybe you should just chill on the conceit cause you may end up making an as s outta yourself.



And if he really does like you, then just tell him you are not interested in him that way. Pretty simple, and not rude.



I think this guy likes me.. but i dont like him?

Im a guy and ill tell you that you should just be open about it and tell him that you can tell that he is interested in you, but you arent looking for a relationship, just tell him that you want a little more space and that you wouldn't mind being just friends if that possible and nothing more.



I think this guy likes me.. but i dont like him?

Tell him you just got out of a long term relationship and you're not looking to date right now. That should do it. If it doesn't, be more direct and tell him you're thinking about doing women instead because they at least know how to take a hint. That will work. Good luck.



I think this guy likes me.. but i dont like him?

i would put yourself in his shoes!! how would you want to be let down???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans