Friday, December 25, 2009

I'm kind of confused by this guy...?

but at the same time, i'm pretty sure where it all will lead. 3 months ago at a friends party, i met this guy, will. I was a complete **** and had sex with him the first night-crazy sex. Next day, went back to his house, we hooked up again. I got his #,he said he wasnt looking for anything serious, i was going on a trip, so i never called. 3 months later (last week) i added him to myspace. He wrote back right away, saying we should meet for drinks. Saw him sunday, we had sex again, same thing came up, he's not looking for anythign serious (he just had a KID) Tonight him and his dad fixed 2 of the breaks on my car. After we went out to eat, i dropped him off, went in, but didnt stay, nothing happened. He thought i was gong to stay. I left. He just said he would fix the other 2 breaks. Why do i like these unavailble guys? He's made it clear he wants nothign serious, yet i cant help but wonder...agh, what should i do?



I'm kind of confused by this guy...?

I think they are not really caring about you because you are giving the impression that you don't really care about yourself. Make yourself worth the wait. Make them prove to you that you should pick them. They will if you are not so readily available to them. Guys like a challenge, they want to know that you picked them over every other guy. The same way you want him to go out of his way to prove that he wants you.



I'm kind of confused by this guy...?

Get rid of him, he only wants you for the sex nothing more nothing less.



I'm kind of confused by this guy...?

You need to be more careful about jumping into bed with them. Make sure they have intentions that you are looking for and are actually interested in YOU not just you for a night.



I'm kind of confused by this guy...?

You give yourself away very easily ....and then ask how you get used by unavailable guys? You don't really act like the kind of girl a guy would want to take home to meet the parents. You have such a low opinion of yourself....how can you expect a guy to have a high opinion of you? Additionally, you seem to give yourself to guys who don't deserve this kind of treatment. ('He just had a kid'. This is no catch!) Concentrate on loving yourself and getting it all together....then think about getting a relationship.



I'm kind of confused by this guy...?

What are you wondering about? He doesn't want you for anything other than a quick phuck and you're making yourself available for him to use. Nothing is going to come of this, he sees you as a complete whore and nothing else...no guy wants to get serious with a woman they see as a whore.



I'm kind of confused by this guy...?

You do these kinds of things to yourself because you don't respect yourself and your body. This guy is just using you for sex and nothing else. He has no interest in you at all. I don't think he is that interested in 'YOU', but is more interested in what you give to him, and that is sex. The question you need to ask yourself is, "Why am I giving myself to someone who doesn't even love me, but is just wanting my company just for sex?" Save yourself for marriage, for someone who will love you and respect you for who you are.



I would consider reading "10 Stupid Things Women Do To Mess Up Their Lives" by Dr. Laura Schlessinger.



I'm kind of confused by this guy...?

Hon, I could chastize you for having sex with someone the first night you meet them, but I won't. Instead, I'm going to give you a little insight. . . somewhere down the line in life, you were deeply hurt. And it was by someone you actually cared about. In return, you made a pact with yourself to never get close enough to someone to ever be that hurt again. And that works great when we are younger, but as we get older, it becomes a habit. And when you are doing it, it's so normal to you that it's almost second nature. Meaning it's what you do with every guy. Subconciously, you even select these men, knowing they aren't looking for anything more. Why not? There is no risk of you getting hurt. And on the surface, you are cool with it, but deep down, you still have that glimmer of hope that you are going to change his mind by giving him what he wants. The sad thing, the exact opposite is happening.



I've told you what I can tell you based on what you wrote, but as a mother of a daughter that just turned 21, please let me tell you this. . . Honey, you are still young. You have everything going for you, you just need to change your mind set. You deserve better than second best. You deserve to be happy and find someone who makes you happy. . .truly happy, not the immediate satisfaction kind. And you will have that one day, but it takes time to find the right one. So when you meet someone that you are interested in, take the time to see if he's interested in YOU, not what you have to offer. And if they aren't, move on, nobody needs to settle. I'm a firm believer in there is someone for everyone.



Hang in there kiddo, the right one will come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans