Friday, December 25, 2009

A gentle way to tell a guy?

theres this guy that use to like me and stil likes me now. he always aim me up, myspace me and i get annoyed because i dont want him to always say im cute, would i give him a chance. like that. i dont know a gentle way to tell him. because i dont want to hurt his feelings. what should i do?



A gentle way to tell a guy?

just tell him.



A gentle way to tell a guy?

dont worry so much just tell him your a great person but i just dont think your the one for me there is someone out there for you who is the one and you'll find her but i'm not the girl for you sorry



A gentle way to tell a guy?

you can't hurt his feelings for long....he will get over you quickly...trust me, you ain't all that and a bag of chips



A gentle way to tell a guy?

Understand that rejection always hurts; there's no way around it. But to drag this out is cruel. Be kind, and tell him "I like you as a friend, but I don't feel "that way" about you." Then drop it. If he's really a friend, he'll respect your feelings.



A gentle way to tell a guy?

just tell him how you feel. If you do like him just say. "I really appreciate all the compliments but I don't see us being in a relationship. I see us more as friends. Friends tell each other the truth so I' am telling you." Something like that. And add you still want ya'll to be friends. He can only decide how he takes it. Good luck! Hope all goes well! = )



A gentle way to tell a guy?

Don't respond to his aim or myspace comments. He'll probably get the picture and leave you alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans