Sunday, December 6, 2009

My friend likes this guy?

ok so theres this boy that my friend really likes and she told me about him, she really likes him and she thinks he might feel the same way, but theres this one tiny problem-he has a girlfriend. let me start from the beginning:



he started talking to her friend on myspace and notes in class and they started liking each other, eventually they went out and are currently going out. he's a goody-good and a pretty boy, she had always made out with her other boyfriends and she has cold soars, but he doesnt, and my friend told him that his gf gets cold soars (from herpes i dont know). he didnt know, and was appreciative that my friend told him, they hugged and went to class. she wants to know if she should tell her feelings to this guy, because before he started going out with his current girlfriend the gf knew that my friend liked him, should she return the favor and try to go out with him, or wait till they break up, it could last anywheres from 3 weeks to 3 months, and there are only 3..



My friend likes this guy?

tell him about the herpes and lets see what happens



My friend likes this guy?

If I was you I'd wait until it fizzles out between them, that way no harm's done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans