Monday, December 28, 2009

Well I have a BIG crush on this guy. I can't get him out of my head! Guys and Girls advice NEED

There's this guy I'm so in love with. I know it sounds so elementary but I KNOW I'm in love. First of all we've been knowing of each other for over 4 years. We went to middle school together and like never talked! I started this crush on him about 3 years ago. When we got into high school we took a class together but never talked. Last summer though myspace I found his page and sent him a message. It was kind of late at night and he responded alomst instantly I was so surprised! We talked for about 45 mins. and since then thats all we've said to each other. I don't take any classes with him anymore unfortunately. One of my new best friends insisted she would tell him for me so i was like ok and she did now he TOTALLY avoids me! Its HURTS so much I hate it. I am still heartbroken and this happened 8 months ago. WE used to speak each oter now I don't even get a "hey" anymore.I feel so hopeless %26amp; depressed all the time thinking of him...Even though he doesn't like me what to do!?



Well I have a BIG crush on this guy. I can't get him out of my head! Guys and Girls advice NEEDED!?

Well, yes, your friend scared him off. He has no interest in other ways other than a civil friend. I think if your friend had not told him and you would continue to chat, that would still not lead to anything. However, if you just feel nice just to get close to him (I hve this experience too, I think its infactuation though I myself call it secret love), then I suggest you try to catch him on myspace and tell him that you had a big shock of your life when you heard the prank played by your friend. Ask him if he thought it was serious? Apologised to him and said it embarassed you so much. Then say, you hope he dont mind you just chat with him? since you now know he is not interest to develope the friendship further, the only way to keep him is to pretend that you are also taking him as a classmate. Do not ever reveal your feelings to him because that would chase him away again. Perhaps, if you know his birthday, send him a greeting or wish him on my space. It would be rude of him not to reply and let the friendship continue from there.



Well I have a BIG crush on this guy. I can't get him out of my head! Guys and Girls advice NEEDED!?

Better forget him He is not meant for you nor he is fit for you. Why do you bother for him.You start talking with other boy friend in front of him It is human nature to get jelous .If he has little lnterst in you he will come back to you.



Well I have a BIG crush on this guy. I can't get him out of my head! Guys and Girls advice NEEDED!?

well first thing does he know and if not you need to try and tell him and wait for the right signs



Well I have a BIG crush on this guy. I can't get him out of my head! Guys and Girls advice NEEDED!?

i have this problem too, i can understand the feeling. I think that if you tell him your feelings, he will understand. Maybe say that although you dont like me but can we still be friends? i really treasure the friendship between us. Thats what i think, but i myself dont have the courage to tell him. :(



Well I have a BIG crush on this guy. I can't get him out of my head! Guys and Girls advice NEEDED!?

sounds like ur stalking this guy, why would u even consider trying to be in a relationship or even hoping for one of someone that has no feelings for u at all, esp 8 months later. get a clue, hint-hint, get over it and find someone who is into u. uv wasted so much time on this guy and ur worth so much more than that.



Well I have a BIG crush on this guy. I can't get him out of my head! Guys and Girls advice NEEDED!?

I know exactly what you are going through. A guy i loved last year was the best thing since sliced bread according to me, but he didnt feel the same. i loved him secretly (to everyone but him) for almost all year and when i accidently let it slip to him how i felt he backed off completely. we were really good friends and now he mocks me and stuff. it took me almost another year to get over him but now i am going out with someone who doesnt take me for granted. yrou just have to concentrate on everything but him. that doesnt mean you should ignore your feelings for him. send him an email saying how mad you are that he didnt respect you enough to have asked you to confirm your feelings and told you to your face that he didnt feel the same. it will help you let go a bit. good luck!



Well I have a BIG crush on this guy. I can't get him out of my head! Guys and Girls advice NEEDED!?

Well,i think u"ve taken too long to let yo feelings be known by him,it does not matter who makes the first move.Like u"ve said,u"ve a BIG crush on him,i"ll advise u to approch him %26amp; tell him how u feel about him.Try it do not be shy!!! All the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans