Monday, December 28, 2009

I need advice.... with a guy who....?

i really like. except he has a gf friend i think now



during the school year when i was in some of his classes he told me that he thought this one girl was really hot, and he froze up everytime her even looked at her, but he didnt seem like he wanted to go out with her because they didnt have that much in commen and he had trouble talking to her... turns out she really likes him, and their going out now. this guy is really nice to me and is helping me get over my ex, who i've been trying to get over for almost a year... and he's making me happier than i have been in soooooooooo long! even during the school year during class he sat in front of me and would play with my hands and even hold them sometimes! haha... everyonce in a while the other students would ask if we were going out! recently i added him on myspace and he sends me messages and stuff, we talk pretty much more than him and his gf talk, do you think he might have feelings for me? btw im 16.



I need advice.... with a guy who....?

Would be certain he's he's iterested.Not sure whether it's platonic or romantic.Perhaps he needs a hint,from you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans