Monday, December 28, 2009

How to work a shy guy?

i like a shy guy. im sure he likes me to.he would always stare at me, accediently take my thing, then come to give them back, lingering smiles, long eyecontacts across the room, even when we are close, always smiles then looks at the floor smiling, shy hellos etc



anyway i sent him an email to join myspace.he never replied. he stopped saying hello and looking at me to my face. but he still keeps looking at me, staring at me when he thinks im not looking.



then one time i saw him in the libary, he was standing like a meter,behind me. i saw him starring at me in the reflection infront. he didnt know i was looking at him. but he stood there starring at me for like 8/10 sec straight. then he started saying hello to me again from that moment on.



does he still like me?



im really shy to. but what can i do?



whats the right thing to do? seems the email scared him away. so? what now?



i really really really like him. we are 21/22 .



How to work a shy guy?

im shy and if any girl invite me to myspace i wont take the invite either, give im you msn or yahoo e-mail adress so you could get to know each other, after that move on to mobile phones and then start talking in person, if u give someone your myspace ......whatever it is ....ur basically saying be my friend... give him ur number or take his its 2007not 1997



How to work a shy guy?

if he dosent talk try giving him your number or e mail im a shy guy but i dunno why he didnt react to the invite to myspace



How to work a shy guy?

He definately likes you!!! :-))



How to work a shy guy?

go up to him, talk to him, if your brave enough ask him if he wants to go get a coffee with you, once you have broken the ice, things should start to happene between you both,



How to work a shy guy?

One or other of you is going to have to get over yourself and speak or this is going nowhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans