Monday, December 28, 2009

Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

I mean, come on, I try to be the best I can be, the nice guy, the smart guy, the one who's creative, but do I see girls around my locker? No.



Hey, I be myself, but I'm sick and tired of everyone saying I can't have a girl and I never will.



You think it! I'm a StepMania person. I play DDR. Hell, my MySpace song is the Super MAX Me remix of MAX 300!



I'm only 12, birthday's in two months, and I'm 5'5. I'm a black-haired, brown-eyed math freak.



If you look at the answers I've given to legit people (ignore the ones to Ryan, he's stupid), you'll see I'm nice and I go into the fields of math and DDR.



It's just that this day has been bad. I need some support from the opposite sex!



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

Aaw, you seem like a cool person, but c'mon ur so young, what's the rush? just wait and see, you'll find someone right for you. Also, if you're too nice girls might just see you as a friend, so watch out for that.



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

yes you sound like we have a lot in common



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

it doesnt seem like you are 12



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

Damn do i know how you feel. I understand about how you want to be popular and i cannot figure out where i am on those charts. I can "have any girl i want" and they LITERALY throw themseleves at me but i dont know what to do. 'Im also 12 and in a relationship with an 8th grader who is 13(im in 7th), and everyone tries to complicate and make my life hard. Reply please.



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

i think you sound sweet and mature and well kinda cute but i aint never seen you must have a ok body from all the ddr but yea you'll get a gurl trust me when you get older they might just be latching on to you.



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

Be funny, confident and interested in whatever the girls have to say.



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

Listen, you want to get girls, drop all that dorky loser crap.



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

Don't worry youll find someone who likes the same things you like and wants to be around you because you are you. Just be patient.



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

yes i would your smart and you seem cute but i do have a boy friend sorry. If you wanted to know i am 14.



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

You are 12, going on 13? You have plenty of time to worry about girls. At this age girls and guys generally do not look at the opposite sex's best qualities.



If youare smart, honest, nice, and treat women right when you get older then you have nothing to worry about.



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

okay, your 12 and are just a wee bit young..



and math geeks arent the most attracting thing on the planet either...



try and be a geek at the same time, but do more cool things..hide the geek.



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

You sound perfect for my neice Karolyna... but she has a bf. I would say keep ur chin up! There are plenty of fish out in the sea, maybe u just need a 2nd chance.



閳?The campbell family: Olivia, Blaine, James, Emma and Madison



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

Hmm well I'm 14 and I don't really go for younger guys but you got black hair... and that's hot and so is DDR (i lurve DDR) 5' 5" is pretty good because if I were interested in you you would have to be taller or the same height (and i'm 5' 4" so... yeah.) nice, smart, and creative are always good in my book and alot of other girls' that I know.



Don't let other people get you down I had the same problem and I have a bf now... Well actually we just broke up but it was a 11 month long relationship and i broke up with him so that's got to count for something ^_^. Anyways... Just ignore what they say they're just dumb.... **** them....



Hope I made you feel better!



Happy Holidays!!



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

You sound sweet but it depends if you are cute or not.



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

Dude i would not worry about it yet. Im a freshman in high school, and when i was 12 i never had a gf or anything. But since I have got to high school i have had two. There is someone for everyone in high school. Dont let it bother you.



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

Your pretty young yet. When you least expect it it will happen. Girls are pretty demanding at that age so don't be in a rush to get tied down to one. Become friends with them and just keep it at that level for a while.



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

OMG !!! You are 12.



Plzzzzzzzzz you have all the life ahead to worry about girls........and I bet you'll worry!!!



Try to live the life in the just moment you are living just now. If some nice girl appears.........enjoy ur time with her.



But, if on the contrary still arent girls in the horizon, dont worry.......when u less think, you'll be surrounded by them, and dear,,,,,,,,,,when that happens.....dont come here asking for help !!!!!!!!



Good luck !!!!!



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

You answered your own question: you're only 12.



Don't worry about dating or relationships yet. You're not ready for them. I wasn't ready for dating or relationships at 12. Just enjoy being yourself and allow yourself to grow some confidence in yourself. Maybe develop a few female friends, that are JUST friends - one of my best friends has over 50 female friends, no exaggeration. He's been collecting us since 7th or 8th grade.



Honestly, you sound like a nice kid. Don't worry about what every one else says. It's your opinion that counts.



If I had a 12 year old daughter, I wouldn't let her have a boyfriend, but I'd let her be friends with you. I might even trust you alone with her in my living room. Because you sound like a stand-up young man.



You've got years ahead of you. 7th grade is a pain for everybody.



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

i would, im 13, would u like to try on an older woman on for size? Ive found my other math freak! LOL



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

You're 12, don't worry about it:)



It's actually best that you dont have the opposite sex buzzing around your locker.



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

only 12, u sound a lot older. u sound cool, KINDA like me, if u liked me (WENT 2 MY SCHOOL THO!) i would go out with u!



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

Myspace page says you are 14. You're probably a pedophile hoping young girls (yes it is spelled with an i), will call you cool, cute, and accept you. Loser.



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

I'm not really the type of person to 'go' for anyone- I'm not outgoing at all. But maybe you'd be the person who I'd secretly admire/wonder about (but not in a stalkerish way- more in a "I wonder what he's like" sort of way).



Except I'm 13 1/2, 5'6'', and you're a bit young for me.



Girls in the middle school years are just weird, and even I have to admit it. Maybe you're just attracting the wrong type of girl- not the outgoing type who'd stand by your locker, but the shyer kind. Do girls talk to you in class? That could be a clue.



Another thing could be that they still see you as the heavier you, even though you've changed, because it takes alot to override previous memories.



As for saying geek(y) people can't get girlfriends, some guy at my school's brother school (I go to an all girls school) is the epitome of geekines, and not what people would call hot, but somehow in the past half-year, 5 of my friends have been open about liking him- because he is funny.



And I've never heard people saying that they think that a guy can't get a girl, unless they're talking about him behind his back, or saying it jokingly, because to do that is really mean.



I believe that you're legit, and I'm not a stalker or anything like that, but you say your 12 and then 14, and that you live in Texas and the Florida? Hmmmm....



I'm sorry that your going through this, but honestly, there isn't much that I can say beside girls are bitchy. But good luck with everything.



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

aww!!! you seem pretty nice!! but you are only 12 so its OK to feel like.... wow... how come no one wants me?? and when the time comes you will find that special girl who will love you for you and all the things you do!!



im 14 and i haven't found my special someone but my day will come :)



but to tell ya tha truth i have no idea DDR,Max 300 is!!!



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

Dont worry the right gurl will come along. It takes time. Dont spend your time waiting.



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

I just want to answer you cause you're funny. Who makes the most money in the end....Math and science majors. Start working towards being a Dr. Forget about the now. Think about how HOT you'll be as a 25yr old resident for some hospital in "big city somewhere". You'll be all grown up and if you're still sweet, girls by then will be over their obsession with jerks. They'll be clawing at your door....Just you wait and see! Besides dating isn't really fun until you can at least drive, and afford the "good" dates that come with food. Who wants to say..."My mom can pick you up to take us to the movies" NOPE ....just stick to being friends for now.(Friends can still kiss you know)



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

Okay, this is how it is. When people are young, like your age, the females are liking the rude, obnoxious type. Then when they are 16-18 they are mature and are into the guys like you. So it may not be tomorrow, but just know that the stars are in your favor, just keep being you. (Now you know a little why women are called complicated, sorry I cannot share all of our secrets.)



FOR THE ONE that made the loser comment, the only losers are those who find it necessary to build themselves up by creating another's pain.



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

It is okay. I would talk to you if you were at least over the ages of 16. A non-potential friend...darn it.



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

who cares about being in a relationship when ur 12?? u've got the rest of ur life to worry about that.



Girls: Would you go for a guy like me?

aaaaaawww, you sound like a nice guy. You seem fine 2 me, so im not gonna give you ne advice. I could give you advice to do things like change or hang different places., but if i told you that then youd change and you wouldnt be you. c where im going here. If u change or nething than there isnt much point dating as they wont b dating the real u. I believe theres someone for everyone, so u just gotta keep lookin.b urself and thats all you can do at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans