Monday, December 28, 2009

Am I the type of guy girls look for? (ladies only)?

Well I'm 21, 6'0 tall, 170 lbs. I have brown hair and baby blue eyes an athletic build and I take care of myself. I'm more or less the hopeless romantic type, I have been told by some girls that I remind them of Noah from The Notebook鈥 have been described with these words and compliments: hot, smart, best type of guy for a girl, the perfect catch, romantic, great sense of humor, best personality, sexy body, 'knows how to throw down in the bedroom' and sweet鈥ust one problem, I always seem to either attract the girls that are not my type intellectually, physically and relationship wise or I get the girl that is all the above but she ends up treating me like crap or cheating on me鈥nd I know it's not because of the sex or the way I treat her. One of my friends even said "Beau I just don't understand dude, I treat girls like sh** and get as many as I want but you treat them like they really do deserve and you get fuc*ed over every time"鈥t's just weird because I don't know what else to do, in high school all I had to do was flash the baby blues and smile and that was it but I just dunno anymore. Am I the type that the good girls look for? And what else can I do? Ladies help me out please鈥?



http://www.myspace.com/boonetownhitman



Am I the type of guy girls look for? (ladies only)?

You sound like a really nice guy but you are attracting the wrong girls maybe b/c you are looking for them in the wrong place. For example, i hope no one takes offense to this but, if you go to clubs looking for girls then you would mainly find the type who just want fun with you (easy girls) but aren't looking for anything more and would probably take advantage of a nice guy. Thats what you need to watch out for, girls like nice guy but some can take advantage of you and walk over you so don't let them do it as girls can be bitches like that. My advice is don't go looking for a girlfriend, let the girl find you b/c you usually find a great girl when you least expect it. Just be wary of how girls will treat you if you are a nice guy b/c not all girls intentions are good. Good luck babe! x



Am I the type of guy girls look for? (ladies only)?

nah, yer a nerd.



Am I the type of guy girls look for? (ladies only)?

Sound alright. Are you too clingy? Or too submissive (do you let girls treat you like a door mat?)



Am I the type of guy girls look for? (ladies only)?

I think your the type of man a good girl would be looking for. I don't think you should change a thing about yourself. The reason all of the girls cheat on you, or treat you like crap is because they have no respect for themselves or you. That's not your fault though. Maybe, you just haven't meet the right girl for you yet. I would be intrested in getting to know you. You seem like a really nice guy. Don't change a thing about yourself.



Am I the type of guy girls look for? (ladies only)?

Try to check out your pics but found that small one of you. maybe you don't have a good relationship is because you are to perfect for the wrong girls and you are more atrracted to the type that will treat you like crap. stop looking for your type and start looking for a girl to love you'll be surprised at what you'll find. Bonne chance like the french says



Am I the type of guy girls look for? (ladies only)?

you're definitely not my type.for one,i don't like your dirty language.any man why really,truly respects a woman,doesn't use that kind of language around her.



secondly,i think you're bragging about yourself,and how great you are.that is another quality in a man,that i don't find attractive at all.



the truly good guys,in my opinion,are the ones who don't even notice it.they don't go broadcasting to everybody,all their good qualities.a truly good man,cares more about treating people with respect,than he does impressing all his friends.



some girls may think you're a nice guy.and i'm sure you have your good qualities.but you're definitely not the type of guy,i'd wanna go out with.



i'm sorry if i offended you.but you're just not my type,okay?enough said.



and,by the way,noah from ''the notebook'',wasn't anything to brag about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans