Sunday, December 6, 2009

Long question about a guy?

Okay. This is going to be long, so please only answer if you have the time to tell me what to do and to read it.



So I really like this guy. We'll call him N for now. He's really nice, sweet, popular, cute, + friends w/ everyone. I'm not quite up in the popular range. For about a year, he was going out with this popular girl named M. He's MADLY in love with her. This year, I was starting to like him. So I commented him on myspace and I go: "Hi N!" And he comments back and goes: "omg hey k! whats up?!" So I got really excited. Then yesterday, I was in homeroom and he walked by in the hallway and waves + smiles at me. I DIED. So after 3rd period, he comes up to me and goes "What's up?" And I was like "Hi! Go online today, okay?" He's like, "Yeah, I'll try, but idk, because I might be going over my friend's house, if not, sorry.." And then he stares at me and goes "Do you have a screename?" And I was like "Yeah, let me get something to write it on..." *continued in next q on my page*



Long question about a guy?

hes gons use u for sex and dump u.



Long question about a guy?

kay the other person is dumb, hes not gonna use you for sex.



i think he is intrested, give him time



keep talking to him, flirt with him ,



obviously hes a little intrested, so keep talking to him, and im sure he will keep falling for you.



Long question about a guy?

I think that he likes you.



Long question about a guy?

Writing LONG QUESTION in the q's name isn't gonna attract people to answer your question... or give you legit. answers.



Go for it!



ps: first answer was pure bs... the guy probably didn't read your question.



Long question about a guy?

if he can have his ice cream,and cake,,he will..you are a side dish..you can confront him..he'll lie his *** off..so he can keep his ice cream and cake!!! the other girl ??



Long question about a guy?

ooo0 is so wrong he sounds soooooo nice i think no i know that guys don't like to hang with girls if there not there friends or if there not going out with a girl. so he really like you and he mostly likes you for you and not how you look.



Long question about a guy?

well wheres the question

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans