Friday, December 25, 2009

I need to know whether or not I should try to get back into contact with a guy I met on my internshi

met a guy when I was interning last semester for graduate school. It seemed like anytime I was around him he talked about how single he was. At some point I got a run down on his entire dating situation for some reason. At one point after I was done interning I did add him as a friend on myspace and he did add me. I, however, had to get a new myspace due to my ex-boyfriend閳ユ獨 hacking into my account. I never attempted to add this guy back onto my new account. I had a death in the family and it took me awhile to get myself back together. Last week I was driving down the road and saw this guy driving his car (I at one time complimented him on it). He was waiting to turn and I was going through an intersection. I looked dead at him but had to keep going due to the way traffic was running. When I woke up the next morning, I checked his myspace (I know how high school is this). His mode was changed to 閳ユ竾orgotten.閳?I was just wondering if I should contact him or just leave it alone. I was very interested in him, the situation at the time however just didn閳ユ獩 allow anything to develop. I just need some advice.



I need to know whether or not I should try to get back into contact with a guy I met on my internship again.?

Attempt to contact him theres no harm in it. You may be able to get with him and become his friend and maybe more. If he dosent want to get together with you then its his loss and that leaves you free to aim towards other guys. Take a chance go for it what do u have to lose



I need to know whether or not I should try to get back into contact with a guy I met on my internship again.?

why not ? if it doesn't work out and you stop talking to him that is the worst thing that could happen. but if you don;t wont you always have a little regret of what could of been. don't leave regrets

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans