Monday, December 28, 2009

So i have a little guy problem?

ok. so there is this guy that is my friend and in 6th grade i liked hm and he knew it. but he didn't like me like that. but i started talking to him on myspace. and we where just talking i still liked him thought and we both are in 8th grade now. and i asked him something like what have you been doing lately. and the message i got the nest morning said "i love you i wanna make out with you" an i still liked him so i was really shocked so i wrote back that this wasn't him. and he said i know its his cusion he is in the shower. then after that i got a meassage saying i have to play this riddle game and if i don't i get delted. and i asked him what if i can'



t guess it then he said then you get deleted and i asked him who it was him or his cosin and the next thing i know he deltes me from his friends AND blocks me. do you think it was really hiim who told me that he loved me or his cosing fooling around?



So i have a little guy problem?

it was probably his Cousin but then he saw what his cousin had done so he got emabarressed and deleted u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans