Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I ask this really cute guy out?

Well I am in my 7th grade year in Middle school and there is this cute mexican guy that i really like. He is in the 8th grade and I have only been talking to him on myspace. I've seen him at school a whole lot of times, but I really need advice. I am really shy and I don't know what to do. I keep asking people to tell him but I have to learn how to do it myself. He seems like he likes me as a friend on myspace but he hasn't seen me in person yet!!



what can i do?!



How can I ask this really cute guy out?

Well make sure you look hot...



O and for realz if you want to ask him all that moochie moochie stuff dont do it in front of his friends or dont make your friends walk with you when you do that. It gets annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans