Friday, December 25, 2009

Should i go after this guy.!?

allright, so here's the deal, i've allready dated this guy once, its been a year since any contact whats so ever, just yesterday we talked on myspace and talked on the phone. Just today we talked twice on the phone, i still have some pretty strong fealings and he tells me i've gotten hotter and how hot i am and stuff. But then again, i'm pretty sure he's a player because he also broke up with my friend because she wouldn't kiss him :-/ and he got kicked out of the school dance for beating up some kid, and got himself grounded for not doing his homework. I rele like him, but he could get me in trouble also, btw, he doesn't go to my school.



Should i go after this guy.!?

you don't like the guy himself, you just like the bad guy attitude.... stay away, he's bad news baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans