Friday, December 25, 2009

Need your opinions! Confusing guy?

A guy i like and who likes me (we've liked each other for months but arent going out) said we'd do something at the weekend but he never text me till real late and when i replied he said it was a bit late %26amp; that he had sent the txt ages ago but i know he didnt (it shows the time it was sent even if it came in late) he said that i was still welcome to come though %26amp; wished that i had got the msg on time... im thiking he may have sent the text deliberately late and lied bout when he sent it to make feel bad cause he may have read a comment on my myspace during the day from a friend saying i was going out (but i wasnt!)



what do you think?



He's really sweet %26amp; comes online just to talk to me %26amp; texts me just to see how i am, in person he is shyer %26amp; jokes around to cover it up, hes really confident with other girls though, maybe cause he doesnt like them in that way? He text me for the rest of the night %26amp; said we could do somethin another time and he still came and spent time with me at school



Need your opinions! Confusing guy?

Well.......... I would not play games by saying I am going to do something, and then not do it ( like go out), just to see if I would get a reaction.



If you like this guy, then find out what are his recreational activities are and find a way to be a part of them. When you start to be his favorite "buddy", it will be darn hard for him not to be falling all over him self for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans