Monday, December 28, 2009

Okay...so there is this guy...?

okay so i am like totally in love (crushing) on this guy. and one day at the highschool, i hurt my toe so bad that i couldn't even walk on it. o like i was hopping down the highschool and he saw me and he offered to carrry me. i said no becuase i was probably heavy. he saud that i am so not heavy so he offered again. he said that he wont carry me piggy back he would carry me the romantic way. i laughed and blushed and said okay. so he picked me up and carried me through the highschool. we havent met yet and i have been thinking og a way to introduce myself.so i said. "so your name is micheal.." and he said "yeah" and i said "oh, well my name is Hailey" and he was like"hi'.so i found his myspace and i added him as a frien. he accepted and he sent me a message saying exacly this"hey i know you your tha one that i carry to the front of the high school thats hot. but ya i think yor hot "i replied my toe feels better, thank you for carriying me.i think your hot too."do you think he likes me



Okay...so there is this guy...?

Yup!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
cheap loans